~ COME JOIN US FRIDAY EVENINGS~
as the New Carnegie Concert Series begins!
Register for the program at www.nyacklibrary.org/calendar
Suggested donation to support The Friends of the Nyack Library : $10 payable at the door
Support the Friends of the Nyack Library by becoming a member!
Annual membership dues:
$15 individual $25 family/joint $40 bookworm $50 scholar
Please make checks out to:
Friends of the Nyack Library
c/o Nyack Library
59 South Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960
Click here to fill out a Membership/Volunteer Application.
Join or donate online through our secure Paypal link here:
Contributions from The Friends of the Nyack Library:
• The Ruth Easter collection of books for the Children's Room
• Restoration of historic maps and paintings
• Purchase of equipment, including the new ScanPro
digital microfilm reader/scanner
• Museum passes for use by Nyack and Valley Cottage patrons
(For a list go to www.nyacklibrary.org/museum-passes.html)
• Beautiful Magazine Shelves located on the 4th level
• Enhancement of Children's Room entrance and Story Hour
• Steinway grand piano for concerts located in the Carnegie-Farian
• Multi-lingual Welcome Banners located along the Bridge entrance
• Digitized Sanborn Maps located in the Local History Room
The next Book Sale will take place on Sat. June 2nd and Sun. June 3rd. Book donations will be accepted from April 9th through May 27th. If you would like to volunteer to help out on Friday June 1 to set up or Monday June 4 to take down or need more information, please contact Sharon Aperto - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-358-3370, ext. 214
The "Book Nook" has a wide assortment of books and media available for purchase at reasonable prices.
Also on display are the many Friends of the Nyack Library
gift items. Take a minute to browse and consider purchasing any of these gift items (tote bags, t-shirts, note cards, magnets, books) on display. They are available for purchase at the Circulation Desk.
All the proceeds benefit the library.
Please come visit the library's ongoing book sale located on the lower level of the library adjacent to the Computer Resource Center.
Thank you for your support!